Try For Free.
- Explore our music and try it out for free of charge - no strings attached. You can download and publish as many tracks as you like in videos. Why pay for a costly subscription?
- After downloading, you will be able to upload your content to your social media channels YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc. All tracks are cleared, which means you can publish content with our music without worrying about copyright.
Beyond Royalty-Free Music
- Our music is more than just royalty-free. What sets us apart is that we own all rights to our music and offer users a direct license. In fact, our model is unique in ensuring that storytellers are fully covered.
- Synchronization rights, mechanical rights and public performance rights? All included. Additional fees or royalties? Forget about it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do the different music rights mean?
Music rights are generally split into several categories:
(1) Synchronization rights: The right to add the track to a video or moving image.
(2) Mechanical rights: The right to make copies of the audiovisual production including the track.
(3) Public performance rights: The right to make the audiovisual production, including the track, available to the public.
What are royalties?
Royalties are the sums being paid to songwriters, producers, performing artists and musicians when their music is being played.
What is a claim?
If you upload content that uses our music to YouTube, we’ll reach out to you with a claim. This is because we own the rights to our music, giving us the right to claim any ad revenue that is generated by content featuring our music.
This might sound scary, but don't worry. A claim from us doesn’t mean that your content will be taken down, muted or blocked. We’re simply making a request for any ad revenues generated so that we can keep paying our artists to create even more great music.